Campaigns

A turn-based strategy game like no other has landed. Approachable, absorbing and visually impressive yet detailed, Battle Academy aims to revolutionise the strategy games market with a blend of intuitive design and compelling game play driven by cutting edge technical innovation. The game has more than 30 battles in a range of theatres of war from the North African desert through D-Day to the to the snowy Ardennes mountains where the Allies battled to repel the final German offensive. Now with additional battles on the Western Front with the expansions 'Blitzkrieg France', 'Market Garden', 'Operation Husky', 'Sealion' and 'Rommel in Normandy'.

Moderator: MOD_Slitherine

michael1776

Campaigns

Post by michael1776 »

Quick question: does the game save your campaign statistics? In other words if I want to replay a campaign will I see how well I did on my previous play through? Also is it common for the campaigns to all become unlocked after completion of the tutorial? And finally, do the campaigns show as having been completed at all? It would be nice to see a "Completed" stamp over the campaign listing, just to get a quick glance at what I have, and have not, finished.

Thanks,
MJ
Current Games:
Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Panzer Corps
Battle Academy
Forge of Freedom
PipFromSlitherine

RE: Campaigns

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

The game tracks all your achievements as you go along, although there was a bug where they were not being displayed, which is fixed for the next update, but it has been correctly saving them.

We unlock the desert campaign once the tutorial is done, and then unlock the rest once a desert mission is completed. This is to encourage people to play through 'in order' to match the difficulty level and to learn a few of the more indepth tactics before we make them face the Bulge!

I'll add showing completed campaigns to the todo list.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
michael1776

RE: Campaigns

Post by michael1776 »

Pip,
Thanks for the reply! Great game - BTW. Looking forward to more expansions and further improvements.

-MJ

Current Games:
Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Panzer Corps
Battle Academy
Forge of Freedom

Return to “Battle Academy”