What does APPLY DEFAULT WINDOW SCHEME means?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
rsitaly

What does APPLY DEFAULT WINDOW SCHEME means?

Post by rsitaly »

When I'm at the H3ANW screen where I have to choose a battleset/scenario to load I see a check box option titled APPLY DEFAULT WINDOW SCHEME already checked; deselecting it I don't see any change in the game visual ... so my question is simple:

what does it mean? what is its purpose?

I can't find the answer in the manuals ...

Thanks!

Roberto
JRyan

RE: What does APPLY DEFAULT WINDOW SCHEME means?

Post by JRyan »

Once you have your screens set up you can save it. Then load it at will..
But By Grace Go I.......
TimOusley

RE: What does APPLY DEFAULT WINDOW SCHEME means?

Post by TimOusley »

Set up your in-game windows as you like them (for example, I locate my message box on the far right of the game window, and make it real long). Then from the text menu up top, select the 'Windows' drop-down menu. Select 'Windows Scheme' and save your new set-up. You can either name it 'default.sch' and the set-up will by your way every time you play, or give it some other name and then when you want to use it, select 'load' under Windows Scheme and choose the windows layout you saved earlier.
And thanks for taking the time to ask your question. I've played H2 and H3 since day one and have never gone deep enough in that part of the game to know about this feature. I was just repositioning my windows every time I started a scenario. Duh! This is why I love this forum.
Thanks again,
Tim O.

Return to “Tech Support”