Events intended for whom?

This revised and updated turn-based grand strategy game from the team at AGEOD brings players back to World War I, including both the Eastern and Western fronts and over 4 campaigns and 10 scenarios. As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, players will confront the epic gauntlet of military and political challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha.
decaro

Events intended for whom?

Post by decaro »

I may have missed this in all 3 manuals, but during the event phase, apparently some events are for the Entente and others for the Central Powers.

When you see news/results about an event from an English newspaper or a German telegram, does that indicate the event was for that side?

I suspect I have played events against my own side!
Stratford, Connecticut, U.S.A.[center]Image[/center]
[center]"The Angel of Okinawa"[/center]
Home of the Chance-Vought Corsair, F4U
The best fighter-bomber of World War II
06 Maestro

RE: Events intended for whom?

Post by 06 Maestro »

Some events are side specific-regardless which side plays it. Likewise, it is important as to what is the currently selected nation while choosing some-it is possible to cause mutinies in an allied nation if not careful.
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

decaro

Post by decaro »

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

Some events are side specific-regardless which side plays it. Likewise, it is important as to what is the currently selected nation while choosing some-it is possible to cause mutinies in an allied nation if not careful.

That sounds like the stability-instability event; apparently I have to click on an opposing nation if I choose "instability".

Otherwise, the Fokker event looks like it only applies to Germany regardless.
Stratford, Connecticut, U.S.A.[center]Image[/center]
[center]"The Angel of Okinawa"[/center]
Home of the Chance-Vought Corsair, F4U
The best fighter-bomber of World War II
06 Maestro

Post by 06 Maestro »

ORIGINAL: Joe D.
ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

That is my understanding of those events.

That sounds like the stability-instability event; apparently I have to click on an opposing nation if I choose "instability".

Otherwise, the Fokker event looks like it only applies to Germany regardless.
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

Return to “World War One Gold”