Deleted Scenarios

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Chris21wen

Deleted Scenarios

Post by Chris21wen »

:o I've accidentally removed the three scenarios from Tulagi- the first Ofensive. Can anyone tell me how to get them back without reinstalling the complete program?
fontenoy

Post by fontenoy »

If you haven't emptied your recycle bin,they should still be in there.Enter the recycle bin,double click on the dat,rec, and cmt files.Click restore and that should place them back in their appropriate SPWAW folder.That is how it's done on Windows98 SE.
PLease forgive me if I'm stating the obvious here.You didn't say whether you had emptied your recycle bin or not.Hopefully that helps you.
Regards,
Fontenoy.
Supervisor

Tulagi

Post by Supervisor »

Here is the campaign. Extract these files into the :\MatrixGames\Steel Panthers World at War\Campaigns directory. It may ask for files to be overwritten because all of your files may not be missing.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

:D I'm now a happy bunny. Thanks
Behemoth

Doh!

Post by Behemoth »

Gmenfan,
I don't suppose you have access to the first scenario in long,long.long road. Maddnes in morocco I think, I also clicked when I shouldn't have and...Poof. It's just the first one though, If you can help I'd be greatful, thx in advance.
-b

ps I also deleted the text for that scen. in all my stupidity.
“What do you mean you don't do it? Of course you do it. We all do it. We love to do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again.” -Mel Brooks as King Louis XVI
Behemoth

gmenfan

Post by Behemoth »

*Bumpity Bump*
“What do you mean you don't do it? Of course you do it. We all do it. We love to do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again.” -Mel Brooks as King Louis XVI
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor »

I'll look when I get home from work
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor »

This should do it, extract into the :\Steel Panthers World at War\Campaigns allowing to overwrite if asked. If it doesn't work I'll send you the enitre campaign, all 35 battles
Behemoth

Thx, thank you, thanks, danke, etc.

Post by Behemoth »

gmenfan,
Thx for saving my butt, the file works great and now I'm set, thx again.
-c
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor »

Your very welcome, remember in the campaign editor the "ESC" key is a bad thing it erases everything in the pop-up box. Enjoy;)

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”