Game dropped?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

perkinh

Game dropped?

Post by perkinh »

I saw someone talking in a thread recently about finishing others games. I think that may be a great idea. I dont want to have to restart, i have a very good game going now, but i have time for a turn or 2 more a day with my schedule. So instead of starting all over, i think i might like to take over where someone else has left off. The possibility to see how others plan would be interesting, and i wouldnt have to go through the whole 1st few turns again.

I will play either side and am pretty game for most home rules. If you are interested in finishing your current game, let me know the situation and the home rules, send me a turn and password if possible. I will let you know quickly if i think i can finish the game, and keep it interesting for you. If its Jan. 43' and the Japanese have lost there entire fleet, then i dont know that i would even try, but you never know.
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine.... is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine
Chickenboy

RE: Game dropped?

Post by Chickenboy »

Hiya Gabede,

Great idea-one that will be a Godsend to many players. [8D]

May I suggest you put this proposal in the "Opponents Wanted" subforum? It's more likely to get noticed there.

Return to “The War Room”