Battle Losses

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

ColVons

Battle Losses

Post by ColVons »

I have the orginal game and love it. The only problem is on the battle losses it doesn't keep track of the total losses as the game progresses.

I'm thinking of buying the new game but was wondering if it shows the weekly losses and the total for all the weeks.

Thanks.
madgamer2

RE: Battle Losses

Post by madgamer2 »

ORIGINAL: krooh

I have the orginal game and love it. The only problem is on the battle losses it doesn't keep track of the total losses as the game progresses.

I'm thinking of buying the new game but was wondering if it shows the weekly losses and the total for all the weeks.

Thanks.

You mean "Old Game" as the published some years ago? If yes buy WitE as soon as you comeup with the money, but say good by to the rest of your free time for the next several years...you will love it!!

madgamer2
If your not part of the solution
You are part of the problem
cookie monster

Post by cookie monster »

ORIGINAL: krooh

Thanks.

Look on the buy product page

Here

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/372/Ga ... .1941-1945

In the bottom right hand screenshot you can view all the battle losses

The screenshot pack changes. So you may need to REFRESH your browser but it's in there.

Tanks,rifle squads etc are shown
ColVons

Post by ColVons »

I have Gary's War in Russia fm SSI ver 3.3 downloaded off of matrix a few years ago. 

The question remains is the loss count just weekly or is there a separate loss count also showing the total losses for all the weeks.
cookie monster

Post by cookie monster »

You have a loss count for the turn (week)

You also have a running loss count for the campaign
ColVons

Post by ColVons »

Thanks
Bentley264

Post by Bentley264 »

Plus, you can look at the Order of Battle, which tells you how many Men, Guns, AFVs, and Planes each country has available.

Bob

Return to “The War Room”