Just a quick question...

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Major Bong

Just a quick question...

Post by Major Bong »

Is there a way to set the air commitment for all your air bases at once ? Or do you have to do it for every base seperately.

The support level in the commander screen does nothing for air bases, so I was wondering.
cookie monster

RE: Just a quick question...

Post by cookie monster »

The air commitment is a manual tool.

At a fighter base set the commitment level to 9.

Then press MOVE

Fighters will move in up to 9 total groups.

Groups come from the national reserve
Major Bong

RE: Just a quick question...

Post by Major Bong »

ORIGINAL: cookie monster

The air commitment is a manual tool.

At a fighter base set the commitment level to 9.

Then press MOVE

Fighters will move in up to 9 total groups.

Groups come from the national reserve

That's the part I had figured out, I was just wondering if you can globally set it for all your air bases. When you have several bases set to 0 an need to manually set them all to 9 it becomes quite a clickfest.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”