Crown of glory CTD

Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon, the player controls one of the crowned potentates of Europe in the Napoleonic Era, wielding authority over his nation's military strategy, economic development, diplomatic relations, and social organization. It is a very thorough simulation of the entire Napoleonic Era - spanning from 1799 to 1820, from the dockyards in Lisbon to the frozen wastes of Holy Mother Russia.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

l160881

Crown of glory CTD

Post by l160881 »

Hi,

I have bought the game recently. I have CTD. CTD usually do not disturb me, but in this game it happens after some turns and cannot be avoid. In fact i cannot play an entire campaign but only a few turns.
I have 1.2.25 version.
Does anyone have this problem?
I have a brand new computer so no capacity problem. (but perhaps my PC is too powerful lol)
Thanks for helping
Gil R.

RE: Crown of glory CTD

Post by Gil R. »

Is this the original "Crown of Glory" that you've bought used somewhere, or the newer "Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition"? Since the current patch we're working on is 1.2.0 there is no 1.2.25 for COG:EE yet, so either it's COG or you've installed a COG patch over COG:EE (in which case I'd be surprised the game is working at all).

Please let us know for certain that it is indeed the original COG. And if so, please provide more info about the crash, a screenshot, etc.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

Return to “Crown of Glory”