cannot get CV for 9th & 11th pz divs & LAH div higher than 1

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

shane56

cannot get CV for 9th & 11th pz divs & LAH div higher than 1

Post by shane56 »

IN GC'41 I have managed to unfreeze XIV pz korps and get it's MP's up and running, and also managed to unfreeze the 9th & 11th pz divs and the LAH div and get their MP's up and running, but what I cannot seem to do is to get the CV values for these three units to be higher than 1, please can someone tell me how this is done..

Also please, please, please can we have the mandatory hard code freezing of units in rumania etc for the first two turns unlocked, and covered by setting the delay in the scenario instead rather than by hard coding, as it prevents any scenario based on the premise of all units in rumania attacking at the beginning of barbarossa, and not two weeks later. I have previously pleaded for this in another thread.

Thanks ..Shane
Joel Billings

RE: cannot get CV for 9th & 11th pz divs & LAH div higher than 1

Post by Joel Billings »

The Rumanian front hard coding cannot be made into the standard frozen code as they would start unfreezing as soon as they were near unfrozen units. I think the only way this rule is going to be able to be changed is if Pavel eventually puts a flag in the editor to disable this hard code, and that's not a priority at the moment.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “Tech Support”