Beta 1.03 = Frequent Crashes

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

CarolusRex

Beta 1.03 = Frequent Crashes

Post by CarolusRex »

After I installed the latest Beta I´m experiencing frequent crashes. Frequent crashes here defined as maybe 1 in 2-4 hours play. I have maybe had 2 crashes in all from the release date until this Beta. Somebody else experiencing the same?

CR
Deo favente
Apollo11

RE: Beta 1.03 = Frequent Crashes

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: CarolusRex

After I installed the latest Beta I´m experiencing frequent crashes. Frequent crashes here defined as maybe 1 in 2-4 hours play. I have maybe had 2 crashes in all from the release date until this Beta. Somebody else experiencing the same?

CR

In what kind of games you experience those crashes?

Is it repeatable (i.e. always at same point)?

Do you have savegame file to reproduce it?

We (testers and development team) saw almost no crashes at all and general public (i.e. all WitE users) also didn't report such occurrences...

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
CarolusRex

Post by CarolusRex »

I´m playing the GC and obvioulsy I have saved files but Its nothing that can be reproduced. I cant find any kind of logic behind it. e.g doing a certain thing etc. Its just happened a few seconds ago and I was just watching  the screen - doing nothing. Its the standard Windows message comming up asking me if I want to report the crash to MS. Close it and I come back to the main menue.

My profession is system developer so I have unfortunately some experience in program crashes: Its either something that has happened to my PC e.g installing something making it unstable or, reason I asked, several other are experiencing that it has become unstable and its beacuse of something in the Beta.

Rgds

CR
Deo favente
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Was it during the logistic phase? What is the exception code? There is one known issue with division by zero due to the bad aircraft data.
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

Return to “Tech Support”