Closed

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

5thGuardsTankArmy

Closed

Post by 5thGuardsTankArmy »

dissregad
racndoc

RE: Experienced Opponents wanted (I can play either side).

Post by racndoc »

Hey 5th Guards,

I will take u on in the GC1 as the Allies....u r Japan. I would prefer 2 day turns to actually speed up the game but will settle for 1 day turns if u insist. House rules are negotiable. I just completed a full AE campaign as the Allies with an AAR.....IN HARMS WAY. Let me know if u r up to the challenge.

Thanx

AdmSpruance
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: 5thGuardsTankArmy

Hello - Seeking new Opponent for a new game.

I have played 4 WITP games and 2 AE Games against the same opponent. (All ending between January 1946 and May 1946).
I also played UV with him for a couple of years before starting with WITP/AE. 1 Round = 1 Game Day.

I am now seeking to play a new opponent, it would be preferable if you are experienced with the game and have played at least one game to the very end.
I can play either side. I am 100% reliable and ask that you are the same.

I would prefer if you are able to push out 2 rounds pr day. (as pr agreed amount) - and then of course if you some times are able more then that is good.

If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss the House rules ect then.

That's strange, in this post you claim to have played about 12 games of WITP/WITPAE.
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2708098
My Opponent tried to make a push, it is summer of 1944.
He has had huge logistical problems due to my bases at Diego Garcia, Pago Pago and New Zealand.

After a very long and powerfull Strategic Air Campaign against my forward bases in the Southern Resource area my opponent landed at Kopeng ...
But he lost his fleet in the process and the IJN/IJA will hold Kopeng.

His approach was first engaged by the IJN Submarine force, to be followed by a strike of 3000 Aircrafts launched from 15 bases.
All areas are heavelly buildt up, and this was the weekest spot in my line.

Exp: Allied Player - Have played arround 10 games WITP/AE
Exp: Japan Player - Have played arround 12 games WITP/AE
Ketza

Post by Ketza »

Helmet!
DivePac88

Post by DivePac88 »

Yep... for sure. [:D]
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
Canoerebel

Post by Canoerebel »

I would take you on, because I admire how you soldiered on in your previous game even though you, as the most unlucky Japanese player ever known, failed to score a single battleship kill at Pearl Harbor on December 7.  What stops me from accepting the challenge is the realization that 2+ years later you sank 24 battleships and 65 carriers in a single day (according to the combat report you posted) and didn't have even one of your surface ships damaged that day.  Somebody as lucky as you are cannot be defeated by man nor beast.  You are too much for me.
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
Miller

Post by Miller »

Now come on Dan, it was only 22 battleships and 60 carriers[:D]
5thGuardsTankArmy

Post by 5thGuardsTankArmy »

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

I would take you on, because I admire how you soldiered on in your previous game even though you, as the most unlucky Japanese player ever known, failed to score a single battleship kill at Pearl Harbor on December 7.  What stops me from accepting the challenge is the realization that 2+ years later you sank 24 battleships and 65 carriers in a single day (according to the combat report you posted) and didn't have even one of your surface ships damaged that day.  Somebody as lucky as you are cannot be defeated by man nor beast.  You are too much for me.

@witpqs - yes correct, 12 games but only some to the end.

@Canoerebel - Yes correct also, I did not sink anything at Pearl because I did not attack Pearl on Dec7.

I have a game now btw so this post is closed.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”