The waiting is the hardest part...

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Timmeh

The waiting is the hardest part...

Post by Timmeh »

I want meh clickable air support !!
parusski

RE: The waiting is the hardest part...

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Timmeh

I want meh clickable air support !!

Relax Cartmen. We all want click-able air support.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
DBeves

Post by DBeves »

Yes - be nice to know if its coming any time soon.
pompack

Post by pompack »

As long as it doesn't screw up the way it works now. If other people want more micromanagment that's fine.
Capt Cliff

Post by Capt Cliff »

We also need a quick and simple method of locating air bases so they provide optimum support. Like a range display with a cntrl click command.
Capt. Cliff

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”