Various Bugs

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

RocketMan

Various Bugs

Post by RocketMan »

1) When an engineer unit repairs a bridge it moves into the hex on the other side of the river from where it started. However if there is another bridge in the hex the engineer unit moved to it can repair another bridge from that hex as well. I don't think this is how it is supposed to work.

2) As the Allies, railroad hexes that started the turn under their control, were subsequently cut during the German part of the turn (i.e. the Germans took control of the rail hex) and then reacquired during the Allied phase of the turn (i.e. they took back control of the hex) can be used by the Allies for Strategic Transport. I don't know if this is as designed or not, but it only works for the Allies. If the Germans do the same thing, they still can't use the rail in the hex.

3) In the Sealion scenario, the rules state that the Germans start with 30 PPs, but they actually have 40 PPs.

4) In various places in the game, the phrase "in hands" is used. I know it is probably weird to non English speakers, but the phrase should be "in hand" without the "s".

5) In the Sealion scenario, all the cities with a red dot that are on the coast are actually ports, but there is no port symbol by them on the map. This either needs to be pointed out in the scenario briefing or port symbols for those cities need to be added to the map.

6) Nowhere in the briefing for the Sealion scenario or in the manual is there any mention about the British Radar sites. They should be explained somewhere.
Vic

RE: Various Bugs

Post by Vic »

Thanks again Rocket. Work on ATG is nearing completion. Just about 8 weeks of work left now. so i am getting close to returning to DC. Cant wait to be honest.

3,4 and 5 i agree with.

1 should be possible. bridge repair costs 50 AP, so why not a second bridge if en route?

2. will look into that. its not intentional and optima forma i'd like the rules to function exactly the same for both sides.

6. should they? maybe you can clarify your point here.

best regards,
vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
RocketMan

Post by RocketMan »

Regarding #1, if the engineer units moves into the hex he would have moved into when repairing the bridge, he can't then repair a bridge in that hex, however if he moves into the new hex by repairing a bridge he can. See the screenshot below for an example. Note that in both picture 2 and 3 the engineer started in the same hex as shown in picture 1.

Regarding #6, Bartheart stated that the symbols on the Sealion map (see this post for the picture) are cliffs not radar sites, but the symbol and the effects of the cliffs still needs to be explained.

Attachments
BridgeRepair.jpg
BridgeRepair.jpg (207.89 KiB) Viewed 94 times
critter

Post by critter »

I got a message that said the defender defends at + 100% when i moved the cursor over a cliff hex. I don't think the mesg. comes up till you try it
What do you mean we're out of amunition???

Return to “Tech Support”