Expansion planner issue 1.5.0.1

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Hetulik

Expansion planner issue 1.5.0.1

Post by Hetulik »

While in the "Expansion Planner" and "Viewing Resource Targets by Galaxy Priority" it is extremely inconsistent when a planet is colored green meaning it is in one of my systems with a colony.

For example in the attached screenshot the planet Yaras 14 is colored green. But the Ice moon of Arekeyna and Iskoox are not colored green but they are in the same system (note the distances are about the same). I would have expected them to be colored green as well because i have a colony in that system.

When picking resources to build a mining base for it is extremely helpful for me to know if it is in a system i've colonized.

Ideally i'd like to see planets or moons where i have a colony in same system to be always colored green.

As a nice to have i'd love to see a new column called "System" in the Expansion planner. It's a little confusing to see a moon named Iskoox and not know what system its in. Whereas I know immediately Yaras 14 is in the Yaras system.
Attachments
Expansionplanner.jpg
Expansionplanner.jpg (178.79 KiB) Viewed 25 times
elliotg

RE: Expansion planner issue 1.5.0.1

Post by elliotg »

Thanks for the report. We'll add a fix for this in the next update so that all items in one of your systems are indicated in green.

Return to “Tech Support”