General Questions

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Zovs

General Questions

Post by Zovs »

Greetings (Merry Christmas), I own WitP the original version (released 2007 or so) and was wondering if WitP AE is worth getting, how much different is it then the first?

Seems to be more activity here and its only 53 so may pull trigger on it.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
oldman45

RE: General Questions

Post by oldman45 »

You should, it was well worth the investment and I have enjoyed it. Add in the mods that are out it just keeps getting better.
Mike Solli

Post by Mike Solli »

WitP came out in 2004. To me, the difference between WitP and AE is the same as between PacWar and WitP. Definitely worth your money.
Created by the amazing Dixie
lolz

Post by lolz »

i still play witp ,its great but AE is a huge improvement and worth every penny.
Zovs

Post by Zovs »

Okay, thanks guys I think I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on this.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Mike Solli

Post by Mike Solli »

You won't regret it. You may pull a few hairs out, but you won't regret it. [:D]
Created by the amazing Dixie

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”