MERRY CHRISTMAS

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Update

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Update »

I am heading for Christmas vacation, so just wanted to wish you all A MERRY CHRISTMAS!And, please, remember the Christmas message that is repeated in the well-known carrol "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing":

"Peace on WITE and good will to counters..."[8|]

Be GOOOOOD and Santa will wisit you![:D]
Nobody respects a country with a poor army, but everybody respects a country with a good army. I raise my toast to the Finnish Army.

Attributed to Josef Stalin, 1948.
PyleDriver

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by PyleDriver »

Well seeing that its Christmas Eve, "Merry Christmas" to you all...Btw did you like the gift Santa Matrix brought this year?
Jon Pyle
AWD Beta tester
WBTS Alpha tester
WitE Alpha tester
WitW Alpha tester
WitE2 Alpha tester
morganbj

Post by morganbj »

Yeah.  I love it.  But the Santa at this house has had too many adult beverages to play WITE right now, so he's got to wait until the moprrow to continue.  He's taken Moscow and is about to give the cup of grass and doesn't want to do sumpthin' stupid ....
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
Schmart

Post by Schmart »

ORIGINAL: PyleDriver

Well seeing that its Christmas Eve, "Merry Christmas" to you all...Btw did you like the gift Santa Matrix brought this year?

Yes, yes I did. Santa obviously made sure that my boxed version of WitE arrived in my mailbox on christmas eve. Thanks Santa!!! [;)]
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Merry Christmas and a good Year to all.[:)]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
iAM.stormer

Post by iAM.stormer »

I new to this forum after I bought "Command Ops" this summer, and now WitE. Two great games! And I must say that this forum is very helpful when you trying to learn to master these games. So a Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you all!
Adam Parker

Post by Adam Parker »

Season's greetings to all my fellow gamers and to the design and support staff too.

In terms of PC gaming for 2011, this is the place I'll likely be hanging out.

Santa did drop by and I asked him for a run through of WitE but he replied, "miracles are miracles, however somethings you just have to work out for yourself" [:D]

Merry Christmas all!
Adam.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Happy Chanukkah, and I hope all my mishchbucheh enjoy their General Tso's chicken tomorrow.
LST Express

Post by LST Express »

Bought the game, haven't played a turn yet, but I will ! Merry Christmas wargamers!
hgilmer3

Post by hgilmer3 »

Merry Christmas to all the WiTE players, testers, and developers.
KurtC in the WITE PBEM module.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”