Multiplayer Messed up

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

collingwood

Multiplayer Messed up

Post by collingwood »

I was to keen on starting a couple of multi player games and messed them up ending turns to soon etc.I thought I could get rid of the games by reloading game again.Not so.How can I get rid of these games?I try remove but I get the message game not selected?I find the game brilliant and this was caused by my own stupidity.
Joel Billings

RE: Multiplayer Messed up

Post by Joel Billings »

Post a note in this forum with the players names and scenario for the game that you want deleted. If you have more than two with the same info, you need to give me some info that differentiates them (date started, current turn). In the future we hope to add the ability for players to clean up games (resign, delete, etc.), but for now, only administrators have the ability to delete games. By the way, we also have the ability to roll back one turn for those cases where someone has accidentally ended the turn early. For this, you'd have to post a request.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
collingwood

Post by collingwood »

Joel,the players names are mathew_buttsworth and Dwwindsor.Also I dont know if it matters but when I go for multiplayer I get the message update 1.01 is available,but I have already installed the patch?Many thanks for your help.[&o]
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

I can't find a game between the two of you on the server. Do you still see it?

Are you still seeing the 1.01 is available message when you go to multiplayer? Does your version say 1.01 in the top windows bar?
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
collingwood

Post by collingwood »

yes the two games are still showing in my games ,and yes still getting message top bar reads 1.01beta2[&:]

Return to “Tech Support”