anyone from ageod around

Birth of America 2: Wars in America is the much expanded reprise of veteran developer AGEOD’s acclaimed first release, which allows players to command either side of the conflicts before, during and after the American War for Independence between 1636 and 1815. Apart from the engaging turn-based strategy play that has been expanded and vastly improved over the original, Birth of America 2: Wars in America includes major new features like an improved and expanded map including the Mississippi River, new European off-map boxes (France, Great Britain, Spain, Holland) and more.
budd

anyone from ageod around

Post by budd »

Hello,

Hopefully someone from ageod looks in here[:)] I registered for your forums but don't seem to get any emails from your site. I didn't get the activation email so i cant post there, after trying to reset my password[ i forgot it, its been over a week since i registered], no email received on that one either. I finally remembered my password and can log in but not post, haven't activated account yet. Can someone activate it.

budd
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Return to “Birth of America 2: Wars in America”