Mob Limits

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

06 Maestro

Mob Limits

Post by 06 Maestro »

The mobilization increase is a bit baffling in my current game playing as Turkey. I started with a mob limit of 53. It increased to 56 after acquiring 3 new provinces at different times under different methods. I took the mob limit increase doctrine which was to give a 10% increase-it increased to 61-fair enough. After a war, Turkey was awarded 6 new provinces. It has been a year now-the unrest is over and production it back up in those provinces. However, the increase in mob limits I was expecting did not materialize. All that happened was an increase from 61 to 62. Four of the six new provinces are "target" provinces.

Does anyone have an idea as to what is going on here? Will it increase in time?
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

06 Maestro

RE: Mob Limits

Post by 06 Maestro »

To be more precise in my question; to my understanding, I should now have a mobb limit of 68 (starting with 53, adding 9provinces, adding 10%). I have a mobb limit of 62-why?

Thomas Jefferson

evwalt

Post by evwalt »

Increases to Mob limits are based upon the INCOME of the provinces, not the actual number of provinces.  If you picked up a bunch of new, but poor provinces (Austrian provinces on the Turkish border?), they may not have a very high income at all, thus not producing much of a mob limit increase.

My question is if you increase the Income of a province through building, can that also lead to an increase in mob limit?  I THINK so, am not sure.
Russia in "Going Again II"
France in "Quest for Glory"
Prussia in "Invitational"
06 Maestro

Post by 06 Maestro »

ORIGINAL: evwalt

Increases to Mob limits are based upon the INCOME of the provinces, not the actual number of provinces.  If you picked up a bunch of new, but poor provinces (Austrian provinces on the Turkish border?), they may not have a very high income at all, thus not producing much of a mob limit increase.

My question is if you increase the Income of a province through building, can that also lead to an increase in mob limit?  I THINK so, am not sure.

Yea, I cam across that info-it still left me with questions though. The first 3 provinces I acquired, which allowed an increase pf 3, did not have an added income of 40 together-let alone each.

Building banks may add to it, but I'm not sure.

Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”