TOAW3 Beta 3.4 Download Help

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
chrismscotland

TOAW3 Beta 3.4 Download Help

Post by chrismscotland »

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues downloading the 3.4 beta for Operational Art of War III,
I've bought and downloaded TOAW3 from Matrix, I've added my Serial Number into My Account online where it shows up in "My Games" along with my Harpoon games I've bought but I can't seem to find the Beta Downloads for TOAW3, I can see Member Download Links and Registered but if I click on this it doesn't do anything, I have raised a ticket and Erik thinks its related to my serial registration but it is what was on the email from my order.
Just wondering if anyone else has has problems as I haven't heard anything back now from Matrix for over 2 days and I'm getting quite frustrated I can't play my new game to its full potential :(
Lützow

RE: TOAW3 Beta 3.4 Download Help

Post by Lützow »

Did you click on this link? This will open TOAW download site for registered mebers. If you can't see 3.4 beta on top there, something went wrong with your registration.

Attachments
member1.jpg
member1.jpg (32.09 KiB) Viewed 51 times
chrismscotland

Post by chrismscotland »

Yeah I did, the Key I registered is exactly the same as the one Matrix sent me and was accepted as a Key but it won't allow me to access the Registered downloads screen :(
Lützow

Post by Lützow »

Weird. Maybe it's related to the recent website upgrade. I'm afraid if Erik can't help you with this, nobody else here can.
wworld7

Post by wworld7 »

ORIGINAL: Lützow

Weird. Maybe it's related to the recent website upgrade. I'm afraid if Erik can't help you with this, nobody else here can.

A ticket was opened, don't give up on the help desk so quickly. Erik is great, but their other people that can help.
Flipper
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”