Patch

A turn-based strategy game like no other has landed. Approachable, absorbing and visually impressive yet detailed, Battle Academy aims to revolutionise the strategy games market with a blend of intuitive design and compelling game play driven by cutting edge technical innovation. The game has more than 30 battles in a range of theatres of war from the North African desert through D-Day to the to the snowy Ardennes mountains where the Allies battled to repel the final German offensive. Now with additional battles on the Western Front with the expansions 'Blitzkrieg France', 'Market Garden', 'Operation Husky', 'Sealion' and 'Rommel in Normandy'.

Moderator: MOD_Slitherine

htuna

Patch

Post by htuna »

Just pulled the trigger on this one... I thought I saw that there was a patch, but I can't find a link.. does anyone know where it is? or is the downloaded purchase the latest version?
junk2drive

RE: Patch

Post by junk2drive »

BA auto updates. Start the game and allow it to connect to the internet. Unblock it for any AV or firewall. It will flash checking for updates. If it finds one, it will ask and then connect and update.

1.4.1 is the latest and should be in the upper left corner of the splash screen.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

Return to “Battle Academy”