Harpoon Commanders Edition (Not the Ultimate edition)

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Manzana

Harpoon Commanders Edition (Not the Ultimate edition)

Post by Manzana »

I'm playing the opening (training) scenario in the Commanders edition. I downloaded the patches. When the submarine group is supposed to attack the Russian contact that appears on the screen it says torpedos or missiles. The scenario instruction says choose missiles. But that option is grayed out? Any ideas? It seems unlikely that Im going to buy the Ultimate edtion of Harpoon if the old commanders edtion that I have (which I never played before) is so buggy that you cant even get through the training scenario. Any help would be appreciated. Contact carlmanzana@yahoo.com
CV32

RE: Harpoon Commanders Edition (Not the Ultimate edition)

Post by CV32 »

ORIGINAL: Manzana
It seems unlikely that Im going to buy the Ultimate edtion of Harpoon if the old commanders edtion that I have (which I never played before) is so buggy that you cant even get through the training scenario.

A bit excitable, are we? [:'(]
I'm playing the opening (training) scenario in the Commanders edition. I downloaded the patches. When the submarine group is supposed to attack the Russian contact that appears on the screen it says torpedos or missiles. The scenario instruction says choose missiles. But that option is grayed out? Any ideas? ... Any help would be appreciated.

Firstly, you're in the wrong forum. The forum for pre-Ultimate Edition HCE is here, and the tech support subforum in particular is here.

Secondly, make sure you're patched up to 2008.044. You can find that here.

If you're still having issues, just holler and we'll see what we can do to help. [:)]
Brad Leyte
HC3 development group member for HCE
Author of HCDB official database for HCE
Harpgamer.com Co-Owner
Manzana

Proper forum.

Post by Manzana »

I posted the question in the proper forum. I'm all patched up. The option is still grayed out. Please advise.

Return to “Tech Support”