How to use transports

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Zigurat666

How to use transports

Post by Zigurat666 »

Does anyone have a good use for transports (Japanese)? The only one's I really only use are Tina's for range and Sally to move the para's around. All the rest I find to be too short ranged and small. I keep them around for some possible future use,but I turn off the factories and move them to some out-of-the-way airfield where they arent clogging things up.
TheLoneGunman_MatrixForum

RE: How to use transports

Post by TheLoneGunman_MatrixForum »

Training them to "General Training" is a good way to bump up the experience of the pilots before you divert them to a more focused training program in a fighter or bomber group.
Joglinks1

How to use transports

Post by Joglinks1 »

I am in mid 1943 and just lost all of Burma. I converted all my transports to the long legged type and they came handy evacuating a nucleus of each ground unit to be used for re-building the trapped units.
I also use them to ferry supplies. A shame that they always go empty one way or the other

J
Barb

RE: How to use transports

Post by Barb »

I find them quite usefull for small units transport (like Aviation Company, or IJA Paras). Also Supply transport to forward bases, that didnt have big supply draw.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”