VS Groups Hung Up

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Argos

VS Groups Hung Up

Post by Argos »

It seems to be an older problem but I am having trouble getting VS2, 5, 8 to withdraw. I fought with 2 and 5 for quite a while and then followed advice in other threads to do VS8 by the numbers but I still cant get them to withdraw (no subunits that I can find either, pilots set to number of planes etc). Any direction/ help would be great. Thnx
Attachments
WITP23.zip
(2.79 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Argos

RE: VS Groups Hung Up

Post by Argos »

dawned on me on the drive home, i am running latest offical patch that i know of 1.0.4.1106g. it is secenario 1. the attachment is the latest save game.
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

Withdraw VBF-2 and -5 first.

Then it should be possible to withdraw VS-2 and -5.

The problem is that the VS group withdrawal is linked to the VBF group. It can't withdraw as the group it will become is on the map already.
By withdrawing the VBFs (which have arrived too early - not due to '45), the VS withdraw can proceed.
Michael
Argos

Post by Argos »

Thank you sir will give it a shot and post back.
Argos

Post by Argos »

Seems to be working (costing me a couple planes). did get an issue when i transfered VBF 8 off CV to Manus the transfer went but the screen changed over and I am now looking at 407 - Sasebo Ku s-1 a Zero group based on the Unyo. On exit from it it seemed fine.  Everything else went great. Thanks for your help.

Return to “Tech Support”