Multiplayer question

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

Count Sessine

Multiplayer question

Post by Count Sessine »

Hi all

First: Congratz on the new contract!

Second: does anyone here have experience with multiplayer? I never tried it in Bulge. I have a friend coming over on saturday and am ocnsidering buying a second copy of Bulge to introduce him to this game on a LAN. But it's vital that it works without hitches as I don't want to waste Saturday afternoon troubleshooting it :-)

Count Sessine

RE: Multiplayer question

Post by Count Sessine »

No comments from anyone? I guess I'll just have to try my luck [:)]
vj531

Post by vj531 »

Sorry I have not tried multi-player yet. I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable guys here will know more later and help.
All the best
Stephen

i5 Win 10 8GB RAM
simovitch

Post by simovitch »

I have played multiplayer -it's really awesome and one of the best gaming experiences I ever had. Just like playing other real time games, multiplayer is a whole new ballgame.
simovitch

James Sterrett

Post by James Sterrett »

It works very well in my experience.  The only hiccups I've encountered:

* Airstrikes sometimes take a while to "take".  I wind up clicking multiple times to make sure they go through.

* A Surrender offer takes a while to percolate through the system, and may require that time is still running to go through; and the other player needs to keep an eye on the lower right corner of the screen to see the Surrender button change to Accept Surrender.
Count Sessine

Post by Count Sessine »

Excellent news. We'll give it a go then. I thought I'd come up with something a little different than Arma2 :-)

Return to “Command Ops Series”