TGHQ Campaign Presentation using EiA & HW:LG

Share your glorious victories and ignominious defeats with the rest of the EIA community here.

Moderator: MOD_EIA

gazfun

TGHQ Campaign Presentation using EiA & HW:LG

Post by gazfun »

Have done a TGHQ on Campaign Management using EiA and Histwar Les Grognards presentation
There are 2 presentations there at the bottom of the gallery Short version and a Full Version
Enjoy!
The Generals HQ Gallery

IronWarrior

RE: TGHQ Campaign Presentation using EiA & HW:LG

Post by IronWarrior »

That looks great! I am interested in doing the same if the kinks are ever worked out for both games [:D]. Maybe one day we can get a truly Grand mp Campaign going! Although I don't have 1.06.03 dl'd for EiA so I wonder if I've missed the boat there.

Look forward to seeing more.
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

Cool we are up to patch 1.08.04 now so I guess you have missed some updates there [:)] And HWLG is now on patch 02e (RC1) some good stuff you have been missing out on...........you got to keep watching the ball mate
IronWarrior

Post by IronWarrior »

Heh yeah I'd like to get back into EiA, but sounds like I missed a critical patch. HWLG is coming along, but still the probs with artillery and I have troubles with moving the CinC with the last patch. I am staying hopeful and patient, but not without a ton of anticipation. [:D]
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

The trouble about waiting is that everyone esle is getting busy getting used to the system, while your learning curve goes backwards
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

New Long presenatation uploaded to the TGHQ Gallery
Dancing Bear

Post by Dancing Bear »

Iron Warrior, you should be able to download 1.06.03 for free from Matrix, and once you have bought the game once, you keep using the same serial number for the updates. You also need 1.07, but you should be able to find this patch for free online with a google seach.
ORIGINAL: IronWarrior

Heh yeah I'd like to get back into EiA, but sounds like I missed a critical patch. HWLG is coming along, but still the probs with artillery and I have troubles with moving the CinC with the last patch. I am staying hopeful and patient, but not without a ton of anticipation. [:D]
Dancing Bear

Post by Dancing Bear »

Gazfun, nice pictures, as usual from you guys.
ORIGINAL: gazfun

New Long presenatation uploaded to the TGHQ Gallery
IronWarrior

Post by IronWarrior »

Thanks Dancing Bear, I'll try a search for 1.07. I did get around to dl'ing 1.06.03.

Gaz, the new video is excellent! It is definately getting me motivated to pick up EiA again. [:)]

Return to “After Action Reports”