Cossack levy

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

mazzocco

Cossack levy

Post by mazzocco »

Hi all
I ‘m playing Russia in a PBEM game, during the first april i received a message saying me the 3 cossack cavalry war levied, but i cannot find them everywhere across my country, is the cossack levy bugged or what else?
I have had the military readiness setted to 100% but not sure it was just arrived there.
thanks
But I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour – his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear – is that moment when he has to work his heart out in a good cause and he’s exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.
06 Maestro

RE: Cossack levy

Post by 06 Maestro »

The units are under construction in various provinces. I think they will be listed in the Provinces window under production. The message is given several turns before the actual arrival of the units.
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

mazzocco

Post by mazzocco »

hi, thanks for answer but when i open my turn i can't find any cavalry in production or actualy produced, it's so a bug?
But I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour – his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear – is that moment when he has to work his heart out in a good cause and he’s exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.
06 Maestro

Post by 06 Maestro »

If your force readiness is set to 100% and you selected to accept the levies then you should be getting those in a few months time. If you do not see any under production in various provinces then something is indeed wrong.

In my experience (as far as I recall) each new unit will come from a separate province. I am not certain that levies show up in the production report, but I'm 100% certain that the producing provinces will have the little brown box to denote a unit being built. If you do not have those on the map then there is a problem.

There are some problems with levies coming from protectorates in the game (I assume that is addressed in the upcoming patch), but the initial levies for all nations work as far as I know-including Russia. You should be getting those Cossacks.
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

mazzocco

Post by mazzocco »

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

If your force readiness is set to 100% and you selected to accept the levies then you should be getting those in a few months time. If you do not see any under production in various provinces then something is indeed wrong.

In my experience (as far as I recall) each new unit will come from a separate province. I am not certain that levies show up in the production report, but I'm 100% certain that the producing provinces will have the little brown box to denote a unit being built. If you do not have those on the map then there is a problem.

There are some problems with levies coming from protectorates in the game (I assume that is addressed in the upcoming patch), but the initial levies for all nations work as far as I know-including Russia. You should be getting those Cossacks.

Mhhh, i don’t see anyhthing, even the shaded box to show the construction on a province on the map.
You said thet I have to accept the levy, but I didn’t received any message about accepting levy, ony a communication on the turn summary saying me that the cavalry was leavied, where I have to looking for accepting levy?
I really don’t remember if my military readiness was 100%, in fact I setted it to 100% befor levy message show to me, but maybe I was “on the road” to reach 100%, maybe I was at 90. I have to ceck this for sure, playing a Russian campaing on single

mazzocco

Post by mazzocco »

just an update, it is passed anothet year aand a new spring levy comes, i levied 3 cossack and a cavalry, i nfound the regular cavalry on production but none cossack, so now i'm quite sure it is bugged
Marshal Villars

Post by Marshal Villars »

Hello Mazzocco. Can you please check your PM? I will give you my email address to send the turn file too. I will check it and then I will see if I can have Eric check it.
mazzocco

Post by mazzocco »

all done, thanks again
Marshal Villars

Post by Marshal Villars »

Mazzocco,

Eric has had a look and he believes that this problem has already been addressed with work done so far on the patch. :)

mazzocco

Post by mazzocco »

ooookkkkk thanks for interesting [&o]

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”