Editor Questions

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

PaxMondo

Editor Questions

Post by PaxMondo »

Related to devices. Apologies if answered before, but I haven't found them here or in the manual.

1. Available. IF this is 9999, does this mean it doesn't exist in the game or is in the game at start?
2. Can Build. Coupled with Build Rate immediately below.
If Build Rate = 0, and Can Build = Yes, is this the correct setting for it to be built as required by the TOE?
And then a non-zero Build Rate will limit that on a monthly basis?
When (an example?) would you use Can Build = NO? For something that can only be built into a ship?

Thanks for the help.
Pax
PaxMondo

RE: Editor Questions

Post by PaxMondo »

Related to Locations TAB.

Regarding TOE setup.

You have TOE ID (which is current ID number, correct?) and if you wish an Upgrade TOE (Zero if no upgrade, ID otherwise).  If I enter a Upgrade TOE, then does the Delay field then give the date that the Upgrade TOW take effect?

Thanks for responses.

Pax
topeverest

Post by topeverest »

Pax,

9999 - not available in scenario

#2 Yes, I believe you have it right. if a monthly alotment is set, the editor is fixing production. production levels not set for items specifically controlled by player, and for items that are part of larger weapons platforms.

delay field - yup.
Andy M
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

Thanks Andy!
Pax
TR Shrum

Post by TR Shrum »

Can anyone tell me what the "Use AI" option is for (if checked) in the "Scenario" Tab of the Editor? What does it do if "checked?"

Thank you in advance.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”