Spellings and numbering

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

markwall06

Spellings and numbering

Post by markwall06 »

This is not a criticism of the game which I am thoroughly enjoying but I have noticed one spelling error and a number of numbering errors as follows

Preliminary NOT Prelimenary in the AI phase screen

For Armies - 3rd not 3th, also should it crop up - 1st not 1th and 2nd not 2th. Same would go for eg 21st not 21th

Otherwise a great game[:)]

bairdlander2

RE: Spellings and numbering

Post by bairdlander2 »

it should be corrected in a future patch,but I've noticed lately the same kind of misspellings all over the net,could it be we are typing so fast we are forgetting how to spell?Is a new language emerging?
BodyBag

RE: Spellings and numbering

Post by BodyBag »

That is too late, the new "language" has arrived,- mostly it's just people who can't even string a sentence together.

Not being English myself, I am amazed of the number of British/Americans who can't even make themselves understandable in their own language. No punctuation, no breaks and forget about the spelling!

In the real world, these people most be unable to write a normal letter [&:]

Cheers,
In politics, stupidity is not a handicap
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”