Forum feature requests

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

RocketMan

Forum feature requests

Post by RocketMan »

There doesn't seem to be a forum for this type of topic so I will post it here and hope somebody at Matrix reads it.

1) When you are editing your post and you use the buttons to bold, italic, underline, etc. a part of your post, the software dumps you back to the top of the post. Can this be fixed so you stay in the section of the post you were working on so you don't have to scroll back down and find the line you were working on?

2) When searching the forum, can the search screen default to search the forum where you hit the search button from? It is a pain to have to find the forum you want in the little tiny 7 line box provided. Or at least can the search box be made to show more than 7 lines?
martok

RE: Forum feature requests

Post by martok »

ORIGINAL: RocketMan

There doesn't seem to be a forum for this type of topic so I will post it here and hope somebody at Matrix reads it.

1) When you are editing your post and you use the buttons to bold, italic, underline, etc. a part of your post, the software dumps you back to the top of the post. Can this be fixed so you stay in the section of the post you were working on so you don't have to scroll back down and find the line you were working on?

+1

It is rather annoying that it does this.

"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal

Obsolete

Post by Obsolete »

Ahh yes, I am getting back horrifying memories of that happening to me too.

King-Tigers don't let Tiger-I's get over-run.
VSWG

Post by VSWG »

ORIGINAL: RocketMan

Or at least can the search box be made to show more than 7 lines?
+1
Phatguy

Post by Phatguy »

I'd  like them to include a section that is not too moderated and wont be locked. You know, for all the kids who like to flame each other.....Sometimes its a nice way to vent....
My life is complete. 1000 Matrix posts.....
madgamer2

Post by madgamer2 »

your user name says it all, grow up and come back in 20 years or so we will still be here when you become an adult

Madgamer2
If your not part of the solution
You are part of the problem
NefariousKoel

Post by NefariousKoel »

More spam. This place needs more spam bots.

Oh look!
RocketMan

Post by RocketMan »

No response from the mods?
wworld7

Post by wworld7 »

Erik is probably busy working on other higher priority issues at present.

I've seen a couple of times recently Erik has posted that when he has the time he will re-visit certain issues that have come up in other threads.

You may get a faster answer opening a ticket with the Help Desk. Maybe someone there will know if your requests are even possible.
Flipper
RocketMan

Post by RocketMan »

ORIGINAL: flipperwasirish

Erik is probably busy working on other higher priority issues at present.

I've seen a couple of times recently Erik has posted that when he has the time he will re-visit certain issues that have come up in other threads.

You may get a faster answer opening a ticket with the Help Desk. Maybe someone there will know if your requests are even possible.

Yea, I know everybody is busy and I didn't expect the issue to be addressed in the near future I was just wondering if any of the people responsible for maintaining the board had even read this post. If not I had planned on sending an email to them sometime to bring it to their attention that way.

Return to “General Discussion”