Bug when setting ship's fleet via and/or creating a new fleet using right click?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Voyd

Bug when setting ship's fleet via and/or creating a new fleet using right click?

Post by Voyd »

After doing this, it seems as though the ships can never be unassigned the newly selected fleet...also these fleets created with the right-click method are never shown in the fleet view screen (accessed via the fleet icon). At any rate, I have about 8 hours investing in my current game and cannot access an entire fleet of 22 ships (invisible Fleet #1) as well as about 5 or so individual ships. They also fail to show up as individual ships in the ship view screen.
torrenal

RE: Bug when setting ship's fleet via and/or creating a new fleet using right click?

Post by torrenal »

I'm not too clear on what exactly you are seeing....   One suggestion would be to upload a save file.

Are you adding ships to a fleet before their construction completes?
//Torrenal
Voyd

RE: Bug when setting ship's fleet via and/or creating a new fleet using right click?

Post by Voyd »

I've been all over my file system and can't find the save game directory...I even filtered a search by files created in the last 2 days. [:(]
torrenal

Post by torrenal »

While in the game, press '0' on your number pad. You will get a window like this:

That's the path for your screenshots (or well, above you see where mine go).
The location for your saves is almost the same. Instead of "screenshots", it will have "SavedGames"

Depending on your version of windows, your path may or may not be similar to mine (and you might need to turn on the ability to view hidden files, given that it is inside AppData on my system -- a hidden folder).
//Torrenal

Attachments
ScreenShot..reenshot.jpg
ScreenShot..reenshot.jpg (27.19 KiB) Viewed 115 times
Voyd

Post by Voyd »

Thanks, man...it should be uploaded to the ftp server in about 8 min.

Return to “Tech Support”