Leaders who do not return?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

runyan99

Leaders who do not return?

Post by runyan99 »

I have seen three instances now of leaders who get wounded, and then do not return to the map after their injury delay runs out. The screen after the move phase says, "Patrick Cleburne is activated in ", with no region named, and the leader of course does not appear. Is this a feature or a bug?
Joel Billings

RE: Leaders who do not return?

Post by Joel Billings »

The way you are describing it sounds like a bug. I don't recall hearing of this problem before though. Has anyone else seen this? Is this with your mod? If so, did you change any starting info for these leaders (not that I can see how it could have caused a problem).
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
runyan99

Post by runyan99 »

It is stock, not modded. I can send you a save file if you pm me an email address.
Friedrich

Post by Friedrich »

I can confirm this problem. It happened to me in the last pbem-game as the Confederate player (latest patch is installed). Two Army Commanders (Bragg and another one) were wounded but they did not return. I had the same message "Bragg is activated in" with no region info.
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Sorry to hear that these leaders have gone AWOL. Has this only happened with Army leaders? If you have a save just prior to when the leader returns (or in fact doesn't return), along with the appropriate password, I'll take a look. Have you rerun the turn to see if it happens repeatedly? If it does, send the save to me at 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Friedrich

Post by Friedrich »

Hello Joel! Sadly I have deleted all save games a few days ago. So I can´t help you. As far as I remember only those two army leaders did not return. I did not rerun the save games to see if this happens again...

Return to “Tech Support”