MODELS---A truckload of GRRR

Post your mods for Hired Guns here.
blemishednicely

RE: MODELS---A truckload of GRRR

Post by blemishednicely »

God, this year gets better and better! Now I'm unemployed, my app. to a better job wasn't passed on (as the lead hand apparently likes PC games herself, so she put it aside for "Supe" 'steado "passing it on" as she said she would), I am now homeless and may even have to (seriously) end up resorting to crime to get by...sweet! Did I mention it hasn't stopped raining all week until today?

Never one to be daunted-blemishednicely bears his scars and is gearing up to ride again! Seems to me the only thing to do is sit under a tree in the park, plug into the "nightlight" they have in there, and MOD my "ever-lovin', what-else-you-got/ you'll-never-take-me-down" ass off. So beyond the point of caring bout life's BS I think it's actually invigorated me-

I've done week-long expeditions +8,000' above the snow-line---you really think downtown Summerland in July is gonna phase me? BWA-HA-Haaa!

So now to figure where I'm gonna pick up. I've made the super-jazzy "specular" elite camo (for enemies) available (for mercs) I WAS thinking of making unique-looking mercs/varying looks/stages of armor, IE different-looking light, medium & heavy sets (still no clue 'bout "sniper"/camo, not even "shadow" in B&W will work-for some reason IT HAS TO BE GREEN...weird!) for EACH merc (except maybe "CC" & "Dump" (Irish sis/bro), Russians, etc.-may make "factions" that look similar simply due to their alignment/origin/country...still musing/mulling that one over. I really doubt I could outdo Reinforce (that girl is a damned goddess! Too bad she seems to have packed it in, she's absolutely Bril[liant]!) but I really keep poppin chubb over that underbarrel theory and I THINK I know the prob at least for "MasterKey" underbarrel shotgun. Now all I gotta do is find where I packed up all my notes---dammit!
Cheer and groan alike-I've decided to stick around a bit longer!

"No just a wild stab in the dark, which is incidentally what you'll soon be getting if you don't start being a little more helpful!" -Black Adder
I mean think about it, the Y chromosome is really just an incomplete X...
blemishednicely

So my life rocks-just gearing up to get into it and now I'm enjoying family members being struck by insanity (literally...IT'S BAD!!!), moved all my things to girlfriends (we just had our anniversary), and was helping cheer up a buddy who was about to move and was getting used by his friends for all he had. 1 day after moving into GF's, we go out of town (me, GF, & buddy +extras), floated the channel/drinking all the way-then I had to hang back outta town to pay back some cash/acquire materials, THEN I had to walk home (app. 3 hours), THEN I arrive only to bust said buddy & GF getting...let's just say VERY well acquainted. Now I'm single, devastated, homeless (although crazy bastard I am I've made a flat-out "commando camp" RIGHT downtown (without anyone noticing =) where I've gotta hold out 6 weeks and then my exit-strategy/solution is to take a deal I'd rather not wherein I'll likely end up being part of an illegal network (which I actually DON"T wanna do, but people have to live/eat, right?). Life and it's funny little twists-yet if I'm caught it'll all be put down on the docket as my "choice" (no matter how bad the situation, they always act like there's a bounty of "choices", whereas I'm making mine due to a total LACK of them). Maybe if I go to prison I'll finally get this shit done.

[Funny thing is, for ALL the social/aid programs our country has they all have hoops to jump, criteria and often waiting periods so ridiculously long that you're already set to wait a month or two before anything's going on. Let me just say that for all their effort, it is the criminals of this world that have helped me the most when I've needed it, and so long as you can be trusted, they generally don't care about eligibility, waiting periods, or any of that other Bureaucrap, as long as you hold your own end down and keep it clean. Some of these people are VERY bad, most of them I've found to be MORE functional and effective than what the Govm't (OUR civil servants, BTW-they are to work for US/NOT the other way) offers/provides. So who really is the criminal/thief or enemy? I'd say it's the people in suits, bringing their families abroad on OUR dime (like a vacation) on EVERY trip they do "for us", paying $1 for every $3 WE pay into THEIR retirement fund, netting them high-five/upward to 6-figure salaries, and all they can do is impose more taxes (because for SOME reason there isn't enough $ left after all that...wonder why?), but oh, when I come to ask for help I NEED I'm either treated like a total POS or told I'm not "eligible", or BOTH...such a perfect system, it MUST be me that's doing it all wrong---how is it OK for MY crappy CPP(pension) to be GONE by the time I retire (after 40 years), yet THEY get theirs (WITH $3 paid by us per $1 paid by THEM) after only 2-4 years (with a FAT salary during, to boot). seems like we're chumps in a holding pen while they're in a race to drain the bag using the express lane, but they're hard at work, all for US, right? That's why I'M the criminal-so obvious...everyone gets what they deserve so there's no need to just take it, right? Last I heard destinies weren't served up like desserts after dinner-they were SEIZED...wait around and you can look forward to enjoying whatever scraps may fall from your masters table-and oh, what a greedy, fat bastard he is!]

What does one do when all is lost yet the clock still ticks on? Fight for every inch (NO mercy!) and take it ALL back, I say-

"Be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they both sink alike"- Old Boy (a film by Chan Wook Park AKA Park Chan Wook)
-parable that basically means that no matter how big or small, an offence is still an offence-
Bachanalia

Post by Bachanalia »

wow i just made an account to reply this epic thread. Weird i was searching for a JA2 mod for this game and i find this. I think the fact that this post is seen by no-one discards the possiblity of you being a liar.
Im curious, what are you doing for a living?
Foraven

Post by Foraven »

I guess this game is quite dead for having so few replies in the long time i was gone. And blemishednicely, posting about your life is best done in another forum, especially one with more attendance. I'm sorry, i did not have the patience to read it all, i'm too tired right now for that. 
blemishednicely

That's cool-obviously things got rough, but its done now & I'm through it. No worries if you found it tiresome, it'll be gone soon enough-

Useful advice Foraven, noticed you had the energy to type @ least-

"-I want to join up with you!
-Yea, well my boot wants to join up with your ass- and I'm about to throw them a SHOTGUN WEDDING!!!" -Col. Hunter/"The Venture Bro's."

P.S. Apologies to Bachanalia (accidentally mixed up your/Foraven's replies), and I simply survive & get by these days

blemishednicely

Since it is so off-topic and has no real value, this entire thread will be gone by March in order to make way for more productive members. I would like to thank Reinforce as an invaluable asset to my MOD-I miss that girl [genius!]

no more quotes left

(since last posting this I've found I can't exactly delete it-which is odd since I started this forum/thread w/e you call it- so by March I'll just remove MY additions. If you found ANY of my spiel useful to mod, read/remember it soon) ---VBN

Return to “Mods”