Reviews for Storm over the Pacific

The creators of WW2: Time of Wrath move to the Pacific theater with Storm over the Pacific. Depicting the epic conflict between Japan and the United States, players choose from 26 available countries with historically accurate orders of battle including land, sea and air units and leaders. Concentrate on directing one country or command several to lead an alliance of nations. Engage in battle over the vast Pacific with 16 unit types modelled with an intuitive supply system and more.
SeanD

Reviews for Storm over the Pacific

Post by SeanD »

72% - Gamer's Hall [Translation]
[Translated from German]Comprehensive scenarios, easy to pick up and play yet sufficiently complex.
Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Razz1

RE: Reviews for Storm over the Pacific

Post by Razz1 »

Pretty good review......

Well you can not play a minor on it's own (no fun), however if you play it with a major it is quite fun to be Thailand or Australia, Dutch, New Zealand.
Sir Walter

Post by Sir Walter »

i AM ON WINDOWS 7 IT CRASHES EVEN WITH THE PATCH. MY REVIEW. THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GAME MIGHT TRY TO LOOK FOR BUGS BEFORE TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE.[:@]
gwgardner

Post by gwgardner »

I play it in Windows 7. No crashes.

Tomokatu

Post by Tomokatu »

Perhaps if somebody shows him where the CAPSLOCK key is, it will start him on the road to understanding "configuration" as an artform.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

Return to “Storm over the Pacific”