Tutorial

This revised and updated turn-based grand strategy game from the team at AGEOD brings players back to World War I, including both the Eastern and Western fronts and over 4 campaigns and 10 scenarios. As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, players will confront the epic gauntlet of military and political challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha.
calvinus72

RE: Tutorial

Post by calvinus72 »

The Soldau error was corrected with one of the very first patches, even for the Gold Demo version... [&:]
hermanhum

Tutorial

Post by hermanhum »

I beg to differ. The demo zip file has the content showing 5/8/2010 and that is the version I am running with the shown problem.
calvinus72

Post by calvinus72 »

ORIGINAL: hermanhum

I beg to differ. The demo zip file has the content showing 5/8/2010 and that is the version I am running with the shown problem.

Ok, but have you installed the latest patch 1.08L for the Demo version?
hermanhum

Tutorial

Post by hermanhum »

I had no idea there was even a patch for the demo or that it was required.  I found the demo on Matrix ftp server:

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/WorldWarOneGold/

How reasonable is it to expect a total noob to know that?  Really, if they want folks like me to try out their games, the demo should be the simplest step in the process.  There are no other files in the directory, either.
calvinus72

Post by calvinus72 »

Here the download links... [;)]

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=18316

Return to “World War One Gold”