"Crown of Glory" nominated for Charles S. Roberts Award

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Gil R.

"Crown of Glory" nominated for Charles S. Roberts Award

Post by Gil R. »

As noted elsewhere in the forum:
tm.asp?m=2440471

The original version of "Crown of Glory" won the "Best Pre-20th Century Computer Game" category back in 2005. Will we regain the, er, crown?
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
morganbj

RE: "Crown of Glory" nominated for Charles S. Roberts Award

Post by morganbj »

EE is a great game. I certainly hope it wins, but even if it doesn't, it was a priviledge to help with its development in some small way.
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
Joram

Post by Joram »

Yes, congrats WCS!
Anthropoid

Post by Anthropoid »

Congratulations guys!
The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ ... playnext=3
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Bumping, as a reminder that voting is still possible. It ends sometime this month, though I can't find the date.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Russian Guard

Post by Russian Guard »

Will vote for this game, for sure. Was a real pleasure to be part of the testing/feedback team.

Russian Guard

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”