Allied units organizing

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Historiker

Allied units organizing

Post by Historiker »

I have about 300 different allied units that are listed as "organizing" in the Ground Reinforcement Schedule. All of them are fragments.
What does that mean? Is it a bug?
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson
michaelm75au

RE: Allied units organizing

Post by michaelm75au »

There was a bug which resurrected old fragments (version 1102? IIRC). This has been fixed in latest patch (version 1106?).
Michael
topeverest

Post by topeverest »

Yep...fixed. I had this bug. grab the latest Beta and it will fix.
Andy M
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

thx
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”