R.I.P. Rush Limbaugh

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

olperfessor

R.I.P. Rush Limbaugh

Post by olperfessor »

Because some neo-conservatives, Fox TV talking heads, and others so much enjoy war without having had the pleasure of actually being in one, I assigned a few of them to VT-6, flying Devastators.

Alas, the Zuikaku ganged up on my Yorktown and Enterprise, and among the KIA are Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Alberto Gonzalez, Glen Beck, and a former Congressman from Virginia. Living to fight another day: Dick and Liz Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Savage, George Bush, Ann Coulter, and others.

Assigning these names has not cost me any immersion. I wonder if anyone else has assigned real people as pilots? I imagine that some gamers here would like to see Jane Fonda strapped into an Okha.
khyberbill

RE: R.I.P. Rush Limbaugh

Post by khyberbill »

I imagine that some gamers here would like to see Jane Fonda strapped into an Okha.
There was a time I would have liked to see Hanoi Jane strapped in, but not in an Okha....
"Its a dog eat dog world Sammy and I am wearing Milkbone underwear" -Norm.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

Nix the political crap.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

No politics folks. Thread locked.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”