Quick Question

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, simovitch, harley, warshipbuilder

madflava13

Quick Question

Post by madflava13 »

Just started up a new AI campaign as the Axis. I see I have several groups or squadrons coming on line in the next few months that have obsolete or undesirable planes listed... Do I have to produce those planes until the group arrives? What happens if I switch production over to a more desirable plane?
Thanks in advance...
"The Paraguayan Air Force's request for spraying subsidies was not as Paraguayan as it were..."
Erkki

RE: Quick Question

Post by Erkki »

You can give them Bf 109 Ga-2s or Ga-6s. After a certain date, they will get autoupgraded to Bf 109 G-6 too, at least if you have enough of them. Getting 500 G-6s in the pool is not too difficulty, after which you can equip your every co-Axis day fighter unit with them, or after them, with any aircraft.
madflava13

Post by madflava13 »

Gotcha, but if I change production on turn 1 so the MS 406 is never produced, for example, will those squadrons scheduled to arrive equipped with that plane still arrive on time? Will they be equipped with planes?
"The Paraguayan Air Force's request for spraying subsidies was not as Paraguayan as it were..."
Erkki

Post by Erkki »

When you re-equip those old squads, their MS 406s will move back to the reserve pool... And they are not even needed, as you can give the new squad 109s (or even 190s, if you have enough of them) the very turn they arrive.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”