"no Downloads"?

War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922-1930, from the team that brought you War in the Pacific.

Moderator: Tankerace

lordhoff

"no Downloads"?

Post by lordhoff »

Greetings: Bought this game sometime in the last two years (I believe) and in the "my games" section, it states, "no downloads". Does this mean I bought the game after the 2009 upgrade? I downloaded the upgrade; if I were to use it and it is not needed, would I get an "already latest version" message or do I risk problems?
These biting remarks brought to you by Terry and his troops: Legio K IX, King Sarge II Commanding
comte

RE: "no Downloads"?

Post by comte »

You should be able to download the patch still theres a link stickied at the top, Scroll down to the bottom of the thread Eric has a link.
lordhoff

Post by lordhoff »

ORIGINAL: Aces8

You should be able to download the patch still theres a link stickied at the top, Scroll down to the bottom of the thread Eric has a link.

Thanks but I have the patch - just not sure how to know if I need it (MATRIX patches games with latest patch prior to sale) or if trying to use it if already loaded will cause problems.
These biting remarks brought to you by Terry and his troops: Legio K IX, King Sarge II Commanding
hellfirejet

Post by hellfirejet »

The patch won't cause any problems I have used it myself without any ill effects.[:)]
Regards,
Graham.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction! Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Return to “War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930”