Having trouble ordering game

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
xAMBERx

Having trouble ordering game

Post by xAMBERx »

Hi. I am having trouble ordering a game (Maximum Football), it always gives me one of two errors:

"We're Sorry.

We were unable to verify your payment information. Please use an alternate payment option if available. Thank you "

The above is if I try using my debit card directly.

" We're Sorry.

Your order cannot be completed because either inaccurate or incomplete information was entered.

If you believe that we have mistakenly denied your order, please use your browser's "Back" button, re-enter your billing information, and try to submit your order again.

It is very important that the billing address you enter matches the billing address of your payment method. If you continue to have problems please wait 24 hours and try again.

This is the one I get if I try PayPal.

This is really annoying me. Is there something I need to do to get this to work?
Terl

RE: Having trouble ordering game

Post by Terl »

It is very important that the billing address you enter matches the billing address of your payment method. If you continue to have problems please wait 24 hours and try again.

First off, I would double check this. Make certain the addresses match.
xAMBERx

Post by xAMBERx »

Well, I tried doing that just now. I also tried putting my middle initial and suffix (in every possible combination), I even copied and pasted my address. Still, nothing seems to work.

EDIT: I just tried again, and now it's telling me I already have a completed order, but I can't find it, nor am I getting any emails about it?

EDIT #2: Never mind, it's working great now. Thanks for the help!
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
joemann

Post by joemann »

I am having the same problem but in my case I cant resolve it. I'm using my Visa card for payment and the system won't accept it. There is nothing wrong with the card I used it the same day to order a book on Amazon no problem.The helpdesk/system as usual doesn't help.Any ideas?
Josh

Post by Josh »

This may sound stupid... but did you fill in the card right number?

(because I sometimes don't [:)] )
joemann

Post by joemann »

I tried several times on two different pc's over a number of days and even ordering different games! I must have gotten the number wrong once:)

I'm so fed up I would like to say "*X!§w you matrix" but I like their games and I dont know where to get them elsewhere.

Anybody have any ideas?
Max 86

Post by Max 86 »

I'm having the same problem. Tried multiple times with no luck. Anybody?[:(]
No problem Chief!

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”