How many N1K1 George

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

guctony

How many N1K1 George

Post by guctony »

According to my recent discovery Only 9 air group Upgrades/Converts To N1K1 george even if we play with PDU on. N1K1 is a early winning Craft But still with only 279 maximum available craft I think it does not want soo much attention to it. Do you agree with me. Or I am using WitPTracker AE not good enough to discover that there are more conversions.

Attachments
N1K1.jpg
N1K1.jpg (211.93 KiB) Viewed 135 times
"Unless a nation's life faces peril, war is murder."
"Sovereignty is not given, it is taken."
"After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."
Mustafa Kemal
CapAndGown

RE: How many N1K1 George

Post by CapAndGown »

No, that's all you get. Make the most of them!
guctony

Post by guctony »

bump I did spend some factory expansion to it. Now I have re-route it. But it is better to know early. Thanks
Mustafa Kemal
Miller

Post by Miller »

The service rating of 3 kills their usefulness, just like the Frank for the IJAAF. The 2nd version of the Jack (J2M3) which arrives 5/44 is a better option.
JohnDillworth

Post by JohnDillworth »

I beleive there were about 1,400 built during the war. Can you build out 1,400 and then they become replacements?
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
invernomuto

Post by invernomuto »

Which units can upgrade to George?
Is still there the "bug" that if a unit have a "special upgrade path" and you upgrade the unit "early" to another A/C model you lose its special upgrade possibility? (eg 5th Sentai has ki-27 Nate and can upgrade to Nick, if I upgrade to Oscar earlier I lose the possibility to upgrade to nick)

Bye!
CapAndGown

Post by CapAndGown »

ORIGINAL: Miller

The service rating of 3 kills their usefulness, just like the Frank for the IJAAF. The 2nd version of the Jack (J2M3) which arrives 5/44 is a better option.

The N1K2 model (available 44/11) has a service rating of 2 as well.
guctony

Post by guctony »

I beleive there were about 1,400 built during the war. Can you build out 1,400 and then they become replacements?

Actually I plan to produce way more and way faster then historical. My guess is service rating 3 is not important if the planes are service lost. Which mean Pilots are safe. Second half of 1943 Needs a special plane For IJNAF There will be 6 mounth of window of opportunity to do one last Gamble. I imagine A flying corp such as WWI German Air corps Higly Mobile " a flying Circus" Ignoring superiority in certian areas. Focusing in Certain Areas. Combining with well preserved CV force. George is well suited to that role. If you dont care the extra loss probability. Goerge is the only plane with extra firepower.
Mustafa Kemal
Miller

Post by Miller »

ORIGINAL: guctony

Actually I plan to produce way more and way faster then historical. My guess is service rating 3 is not important if the planes are service lost. Which mean Pilots are safe. Second half of 1943 Needs a special plane For IJNAF There will be 6 mounth of window of opportunity to do one last Gamble. I imagine A flying corp such as WWI German Air corps Higly Mobile " a flying Circus" Ignoring superiority in certian areas. Focusing in Certain Areas. Combining with well preserved CV force. George is well suited to that role. If you dont care the extra loss probability. Goerge is the only plane with extra firepower.

Wait till 200 allied 4Es show up at a base for a couple of days, then you will learn the importance of service ratings.
CapAndGown

Post by CapAndGown »

Wait till 200 allied 4Es show up at a base for a couple of days, then you will learn the importance of service ratings.

Spoken like a man who has had some bad experiences. [:D]
guctony

Post by guctony »

quote:

quote:

quote:

Spoken like a man who has had some bad experiences.

Well You should all remember The Movie THE HEAT. There was a certain phrase. Which said " if I feel the police coming there can be nothing that I wont leave behind."

If I feel 4Es coming up I would take all the good planes back.and After I will come back. Japan has no plane to deal with 4Es for a long time.

N1K1 can be good offensive weapon for a while but not for soo long.
Mustafa Kemal

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”