Graphics Res

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

Foolio

Graphics Res

Post by Foolio »

Is there any info on the resolution that BftB is going to run at?

I'm not really fussed by graphics in games generally, but just wondering if it will run at a high res to make the most of my 24" monitor.

Thanks
First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie...
Prince of Eckmühl

RE: Graphics Res

Post by Prince of Eckmühl »

Hi Foolio,

I run CotA at 1920x1200 on a Dell Ultrasharp 24".

The extra real estate really helps.

Government is the opiate of the masses.
Foolio

Post by Foolio »

Ahh...never played COTA, only RDoA demo, so I wasn't sure.

Sounds good then
First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie...
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

Does this help? [:)]

When the game starts up you choose one of these options. The default is to match the current screen res. But you can choose one of the other active options. Options are active based on what your screen supports natively. You can also override this by manually setting the res to a specific solution. That process is described in the manual. We can support up to 3000 x 1600 IIRC.

Attachments
ScreenResOptions.jpg
ScreenResOptions.jpg (39.03 KiB) Viewed 51 times
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
scsfan

Post by scsfan »

That's great. The next step would be multi-monitor support, which will be particularly useful in a bigger map. May be we can hope this in the next game.
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

You'll get your chance to add this to the wish list once we get BFTB out the door. Then I'll start up two discussion threads - one for features and one for data content.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

Return to “Command Ops Series”