Barge, PT etc production rate

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

pmattiasn

Barge, PT etc production rate

Post by pmattiasn »

Hi all,

I seem to remember something on this from WITP, but haven't been able to find anything for AE either here or in the manual.

Is there any way to predict and plan for the rate of which new PTs, barges, LCs, MGBs etc become available for deployement?

Cheers,
Mattias
lazydawg

RE: Barge, PT etc production rate

Post by lazydawg »

You can use the AE editor to open the scenario & check on the appearance dates. (Kind of a pain in the butt, but it's better than nothing!)
pmattiasn

Post by pmattiasn »

Sigh, oh well... I guess I'll have to sit down with a notepad and the editor when spending a couple of hours at the airport this weekend...

Thanks for the tip anyway! Hadn't even thought of that one - haven't really used the editor yet...
n01487477

Post by n01487477 »

Tracker would be a much better option here than looking through the Editor ...
pmattiasn

Post by pmattiasn »

Yes I guess so, but haven't spent any time on getting the tracker up and running as well (I know I know it's really simple)... Still in my first GC on AE against AI since that's all my job allows me, and I also think it sort of fun to be surprised by what happens when [:)] at least during the first run-through of scen 2.

Return to “The War Room”