1.0.4.4 trade offered not completely visible

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

taltamir

1.0.4.4 trade offered not completely visible

Post by taltamir »

If I am offered a trade with many different "items" I can only see a few of them and have to guess as to what the rest of them are. I also do not see the assigned values for them actually.

This has been happening as far as I can remember actually. So its not unique to 1.0.4.4

This is annoying because they usually ask for my worlds with korbebbian spice or the other 2 super trade goods. But what the offer in return could be a bunch of useless mining bases. Or it could be a super tech (aka, death ray)... in my current game i just had an offer, which i rejected, which offered me 6 planets and multiple bases AND death ray all in return for the planet with the korbebbian spice. I also had an offer of two gas mining bases for the same planet. You simply cannot tell what is being offered to you.

There is already a great trade screen, one where you can scroll through all the items, and see the values of the items offered. It should be used instead of the current popup trade offer from alien races.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
taltamir

RE: 1.0.4.4 trade offered not completely visible

Post by taltamir »

so, did anyone see this report? because it got pushed out of the front page by others.
Rustyallan

Post by Rustyallan »

You can always click the negotiate deal option and get the normal trade screen. (which still doesn't display all of the information since there's no word wrap.)

Oh, wait, they won't accept the exact deal they offered now because I'm the one who's making it? grrrrr, politics!

Buy this limited time offer now! It won't be available if you ask to see what it is!
taltamir

Post by taltamir »

ORIGINAL: Rustyallan

You can always click the negotiate deal option and get the normal trade screen. (which still doesn't display all of the information since there's no word wrap.)

Oh, wait, they won't accept the exact deal they offered now because I'm the one who's making it? grrrrr, politics!

Buy this limited time offer now! It won't be available if you ask to see what it is!
Exactly, you cannot see what they offer, and if you click negotiate deal (in which case you DO see what they offer AND the price value of each item) they will REFUSE the deal.
Fishman

Post by Fishman »

ORIGINAL: taltamir

so, did anyone see this report? because it got pushed out of the front page by others.
The report wasn't visible because too many report items pushed it out of the visible box. Just like you said. Now that you have bumped it up, it can be ignored more efficiently.
RViener

Post by RViener »

I had similar proble on the opening screen of the game when the Victory Conditions are iterated. It was fixed with the first 1.04 beta.

Return to “Tech Support”