PBEM Problem

Please post bug reports, complaints and generally venting that you have not yet received the game here.
frighteningfred

PBEM Problem

Post by frighteningfred »

I have KP loaded on 2 computers (laptop and desktop) I am in the middle of a game and I wanted to play a turn from my other computer but it states it is not registered? Anyway around this?

Thanks in advance
FF
TheFox

RE: PBEM Problem

Post by TheFox »

HI Fred

Noted the problem - haven't a clue - possibly the security feature - I'll look over the patch updates.

Regards

TheFox
TheFox

RE: PBEM Problem

Post by TheFox »

Hiu Fred

V1.10 states

PBEM Secure Mode
The Secure Mode option has been added to email games. If a game is started in Secure Mode then both players must complete the game on the computer they started the game on. Players will be unable to open an opponent's turn.
If, for any reason, a game turn is not completed, then when the Secure Mode game is restarted, the game turn will restart at the point where the previous game was prematurely ended.
When a game turn is sent to an opponent, there will be an option to cancel the Secure Mode status. When the turn is received by the opponent, the game will then be an Unsecure game. This will allow for situations (such as travel, repair or the inevitable operating system reinstalls) where a player's original computer is unavailable

I will resend next time by cancelling unsecure mode so u can use other computer as above - is that ok?

TheFox

Return to “Korsun Pocket Support”