X SS Panzer Advance

After action reports/During Action Reports on your SP:WaW battels!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

robot

X SS Panzer Advance

Post by robot »

1/17/1942
Demaynsk Russia

HQ: X SS Panzer
Col:Col Karl Vogel Commanding

As per my orders we have moved just east of the Russian city of Demaynsk. We have set up our lines in preperation of our advance against the Russian hordes just east of our location. We will kick off the advance at 1600 Hours. C co commanded by 2Lt Haeften will be on our left flank with in 100 Yards of the northern border. He is to head due east and will wind up just 150 yds north of the northren most objective. It is very cold with a lot of ice and snow over most of the area.

CO B Commanded by Captain Naumann will be on Cs right flank and is to move on the two center objectives as well. Both companys will have to travel at least 950 yards across mostly flat land to reach there objectives. It is clear and crisp out with the visability around 700 yards.

On B right flank will be 2 platoons of stug b tanks all veterans and very good shots by the way.

On there right flank will be Co A commanded by Cpt Weber a veteran from the first world war. He too will have 800 yards to reach his objective. Most of the ground is very flat and level. But it is cold as the dickens and may cause our armor some trouble.

Each CO will have 2 platoons of tanks as support plus 3 batteries of 105s and 150mm guns to help in there advance. COd is made up of mostly the new PZ IIIh tanks and CO E is made up of the new PZ IVe tanks. A platoon of each will support each of the CO of men.

Col Karl Vogel Commanding
X SS Panzer
Robots wear armor for skin.Grunts wear skin for armor.
robot

RE: X SS Panzer Advance

Post by robot »

1/17/1942
Demaynsk Russia
1640 Hours

Started our advance at 1600 hours Just before sunset here in the plains of mother Russia. All companies off to a good start. 40 minutes into the battle and very little to report so far. Light resistence from the enemy. Have moved maybe 800 yards so far toward all forward objectives. Have taken out at least 7 Zis 30s of the enemy. Lot of snipers encountered as well. Have met and taken out at least 5 squads of Russian infantry as well.

Very few casualties on our side so far. These have been mostly due to the heavy morter fire from the enemy. A lot of 81mm,107mm and 122mm Morter fire. Starting to get some stragglers all along the line. Have put the old time Sgts on this problem and so far they have done a great job kicking ass. Not really taken a lot of small arms fire as yet. Mostly from long range from hidden snipers.

One of the Stuge tanks was knocked out and has become disabeled from a ZIS 30 a few minutes ago. The only piece of armor lost so far. The other tanks in his platoon took out the enemy tank and made him pay with his life.

Sent 9 squads of special forces to infiltrate near the rear objectives. One squad has moved to within 100 yards of the rear northern most objective. he ran into at least 6 ZIs3o guarding the area. He lost at least four men in the ambush and has went into hiding till they can get some help from the other squads as they arrive.

I look for the forward objectives to all be within our control within the next 30 minutes. All companies so far are performing very well. Heil Hitler and glory to the fatherland.

Col: karl Vogel Commanding
robot

Post by robot »

1/17/1942
Demaynsk Russia
1720 Hours

After an Hour and 20 minutes of hard fought battle. We are now near the rear obj. at last. Our losses have been low today due to the fact the russians did not bring a lot of heavy armor today. Mostly zis 30s have taken out at least 15 of them. We have lost only 5 stugs today. The battle is not over have run into a lot of atgs and at least 4 kv2 guarding the rear southern obj. Figure we still have near another 30 minutes of hard fought fighting before our day is done.

I must really put up for medals today the work of our special forces teams in the rear of the enemy. Although badly outnumbered and out gunned they managed to take out 6 zis 30s along with 3 kv2s in capturing the rear northern objectives. Plus along the way found at least 3 82mm Morters.

Right now we are not moving forward at too fast a pace. Trying to get all my stragglers back in line with the rest of my infantry. Lot of my HMGs and light morters fell back during the fighting.

All in all I must commend the work of all my men today. I am proud of each and everyone in the way they held together and continued to push the enemy all day.

Col: Karl Vogel commander
X SS Panzer Army
robot

Post by robot »

1/17/1942
Demaynsk Russia
1730 hours

Well we are an hour and a half into the battle and all goes well for us. Our special forces have moved to within 150 yards of the rear southern objectives after taking the northern rear ones over 20 minutes ago. During this time they took out at least 6 zis 30s with 3 heavy kv2 and at least 3 82mm morters along the way.

Our losses have been minimal. We have lost 5 stug heavy tanks while the men killed have been slight to say the least. Mostly due to heavy morter fire from the enemy.

Im sure HQ in Berlin will be very happy about our successes here today. The enemy is routing from the battle field as I speak. Once again all the men under my command have performed with bravery and determination against a very fanatical enemy. I am proud of each and every one. Once again the stugs performed above and beyond the call of duty as they spearheaded my attack. Heil Hitler glory to the fatherland.

Col: Karl Vogel commanding
robot

Post by robot »

1/17/1942
Demaynsk Russia
1745 Hours

One hour and fourty five minutes and the battle is over. We have captured and secured all of our objectives. The enemy has given up the battlefield for today. Our losses where very light given the heavy shelling we took all during the battle. They really did not put up too stiff of a fight today. We pushed them back fairly easy without too much resistence. They must be running out of heavy armor as not much showed up during the battle.

Our losses today where men 72 one artty and one tank lost. Thought from early reports we had lost 5 stugs but four where able to be returned to service. We counted 1656 of the enemy dead along with 22 of there artty and 33 flaming wrecks of mostly zis 30 and four kv2.

Three of our units attained elite status today. we are very proud of them. Our orders are to stay where we are and begin preparing ourselves for another push against the enemy once again here in Daymansk. next month we are to once again advance against a dug in enemy of heavy numbers.

Col: Karl Vogel Commanding

Return to “SPWaW AAR/DAR”