Has anyone else reported this?

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

mike scholl 1

Has anyone else reported this?

Post by mike scholl 1 »

The Commonwealth 803 Sqn (Fulmars) arrived in Aden early in the game. Now it is due to depart again (12/01/42). The "withdraw button" is lit, and I have "withdrawn" it every turn since late November. It's now December 3rd, and it's still there.

Everything seems to work fine..., it just doesn't leave. Anyone else notice this?
witpqs

RE: Has anyone else reported this?

Post by witpqs »

My game is earlier than yours, but I've not seen this with anything.
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

I am in 12/43 and the squadron is not on board and I dont recall there being a problem. Are you getting socked for PPs?
"Its a dog eat dog world Sammy and I am wearing Milkbone underwear" -Norm.
mike scholl 1

Post by mike scholl 1 »

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

I am in 12/43 and the squadron is not on board and I dont recall there being a problem. Are you getting socked for PPs?

Not quite sure..., I'm gaining enough now that the total is still rising, so I guess I can live with it. It's just annoying not to be able to get rid of it. I kept thinking it would withdraw..., now it can't even be "disbanded" (past it's "due date").

Mostly I was wondering if it was something I'd done (or not done), or if it was a "glitch" with the unit itself....
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

ORIGINAL: mike scholl 1

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

Not quite sure..., I'm gaining enough now that the total is still rising, so I guess I can live with it. It's just annoying not to be able to get rid of it. I kept thinking it would withdraw..., now it can't even be "disbanded" (past it's "due date").

Mostly I was wondering if it was something I'd done (or not done), or if it was a "glitch" with the unit itself....
add a save and i'll have a look.

There are conditions where the group might not be able to withdraw.
It returns as a group on a CVE Warrior.
Michael

Return to “Tech Support”