THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Onime No Kyo

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Mynok

A little late to close the blast doors now......

S'okay. I'm done. [:D]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Kinda pathetic that he said "sorry if this sounds anti-semitic". It didn't "sound" like it, it WAS.

Being one of the "chosen people", I find it amusing to listen to a reasoned, educated antisemite's arguments (and I've seen a few). But this turd doesnt even have a logical path. [8|]

Makes me think of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer accuses Jerry of hating dentists.

"You're a rabid anti-dentite!"[:D]

Never could get into Seinfeld. The sup at my old work was a crazy fan and I missed a lot of inside jokes that way. I got back at him by quoting that line (closely relating to supervisory duties) from Saving Private Ryan, which he never saw. [:D]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Just dropped in on the who started the First World War thread [X(][X(][X(][X(]

You didn't seriously need to do so, did you? Wasn't one look at the idiotic title enough?

In his defense, it did start off as an interesting discussion. Whose fault is it that its impossible to have a serious, academic discussion on any topic more involved than beer for fear that it will attract the sewer dwellers? [:(]
I couldn't agree more. Everyone knows that American microbrews are the best in the world. Full stop.

[:'(]
Mynok

Post by Mynok »

[X(] [X(]

Close all blast doors!!!! [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
gladiatt

Post by gladiatt »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

I couldn't agree more. Everyone knows that American microbrews are the best in the world. Full stop.

I don't know what is microbrews, but i know what is brew: it's the beer !
And from anywhere, a beer is always welcome [:)];
good evening gentlemens
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

A little late to close the blast doors now......

S'okay. I'm done. [:D]

New page.

Attachments
homer_woohoo.jpg
homer_woohoo.jpg (27.13 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

You didn't seriously need to do so, did you? Wasn't one look at the idiotic title enough?

In his defense, it did start off as an interesting discussion. Whose fault is it that its impossible to have a serious, academic discussion on any topic more involved than beer for fear that it will attract the sewer dwellers? [:(]

More like a screeching halt. I simply cannot discuss such a valuable topic with someone devoid of tastebuds. [:'(]
gladiatt

Post by gladiatt »

Brother Mynok, i take advantage of seeing you there to thank you, bowing to the floor, for this really COOL avatar ! [&o]

Thanks a lot [:)]
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

[X(] [X(]

Close all blast doors!!!! [:D]

Why?
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

Bah! It's not that they're the best. It's the fact that most American beer is terrible, so the microbrews seem like the best beer in the world [:'(]

Not that I care, I don't drink. And when I did it was either rum or cider [;)]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: gladiatt

I don't know what is microbrews, but i know what is brew: it's the beer !
And from anywhere, a beer is always welcome [:)];
good evening gentlemens

Simply put a microbrew is a beer made by a small brewery. Back in the 80s, some folks in the US got sick of drinking Bud and Coors and decided to make their own. Some are quite good (which wouldnt stop me from busting CB's chops) but very region-specific.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

And he was also too cowardly to own up to being a Nazi. He believes the Jews started WWI, and he believes the "Stab in the Back" myth. Two firm pillars of Nazi ideology. That, along with the aforementioned cowardice, is three strikes and you're out, Adolf.
To be fair to the OP, someone should have asked him if he would like to annex the Sudatenland to suss his views. Wouldn't that have been a bigger 'give away'?

[Tip of the hat to the MP record with the gameshow asking contestants what they would do if they were Hitler. Contestant #1's response was paraphrased above. I don't recall Contestant #2's response, because the radio was being turned off / smashed (?) by a pepper pot as a segue to another sketch. As she turned it off, she screamed, "Liberal rubbish!". [:D]]

[;)]
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Bah! It's not that they're the best. It's the fact that most American beer is terrible, so the microbrews seem like the best beer in the world [:'(]

What do brits think of Newcastle, Dix?
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

AHA! Sewer dweller! Sewer dweller!
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

And he was also too cowardly to own up to being a Nazi. He believes the Jews started WWI, and he believes the "Stab in the Back" myth. Two firm pillars of Nazi ideology. That, along with the aforementioned cowardice, is three strikes and you're out, Adolf.
To be fair to the OP, someone should have asked him if he would like to annex the Sudatenland to suss his views. Wouldn't that have been a bigger 'give away'?

[Tip of the hat to the MP record with the gameshow asking contestants what they would do if they were Hitler. Contestant #1's response was paraphrased above. I don't recall Contestant #2's response, because the radio was being turned off / smashed (?) by a pepper pot as a segue to another sketch. As she turned it off, she screamed, "Liberal rubbish!". [:D]]

[;)]

If I was Hitler: I'd have read celeb magazines, watched reality TV and soap operas, worn shellsuits and made prisons comfortable places to stay. Then all those things would be unpopular in the modern world [:D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

Newcastle? As in the city of the Brown? If it's the city, then it's full of people who have strange accents. If it's the Newcastle Brown, I'd say it's got a smallish, but dedicated (almost cult) following.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

AHA! Sewer dweller! Sewer dweller!

Sewerphobe!
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Newcastle? As in the city of the Brown? If it's the city, then it's full of people who have strange accents. If it's the Newcastle Brown, I'd say it's got a smallish, but dedicated (almost cult) following.

This stuff. It happens to be one of the most widely available dark beers around where I live aside from Guinness (which I think is awful).

Attachments
newcastle_brown_ale.jpg
newcastle_brown_ale.jpg (64.97 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Sewerphobe!

Is that a bad thing? [&:]
gladiatt

Post by gladiatt »

If I was Hitler: I'd have read celeb magazines, watched reality TV and soap operas, worn shellsuits and made prisons comfortable places to stay. Then all those things would be unpopular in the modern world [:D]

Is it Woody Allen, wich in one of his film, make this statement:

"When i hear Wagner, i want to invade Poland" [;)]

Return to “The War Room”