Multiplayer

Based on Atomic Games’ award-winning Close Combat series, Close Combat: The Longest Day brings together the classic top-down tactical gameplay from the original series and plenty of new features, expansions, and improvements! The Longest Day remake comes with a brand new Grand Campaign that covers all the airborne and beach landings, expanded map sizes, new hand-drawn historical maps, illumination during night battles and much more!
canuckgamer

Multiplayer

Post by canuckgamer »

I would like to know how people are playing this game multiplayer? Ever since I got a router I have had trouble playing multiplayer with a lot of games unless the game had a server where you could play. We have used Hamachi for Tiger Woods 2006 and am wondering if anyone has used Hamachi for Close Combat The Longest Day? I am interested in getting this game but only if I can play against other people. Thanks.
Andrew Williams

RE: Multiplayer

Post by Andrew Williams »

Hi

People are using Hamachi but it's not really necessary.

Just fix your router by forwarding the ports.

tm.asp?m=1945059
ImageImage
mooxe

Post by mooxe »

We use Hamachi a lot. Its convienent to login to Hamachi since its just a small app that runs in your system tray. Have a look at our Hamachi Instructions then join us.
Close Combat Series

CCS on Youtube

Join Discord for tech support and online games.
d2

Post by d2 »

I did use hamachi to play CC War,, but now after re-installing new version i cant log in;

the hamachi server has denied your loggin request...
the world is yours
Dundradal

Post by Dundradal »

It's case sensitive.

Close Combat Series

password: ccs
"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message Marathon Infinity

Return to “Close Combat: The Longest Day”